Quentin Tarantino Says He Will Never Work With Disney After What They Did To Him

by Matthew Mueller

Tarantino Django

Quentin Tarantino is still upset at the perceived slight he received at the hands of Disney and its Star Wars: The Force Awakened Juggernaut. It all started in December of last year when The Hateful Eight was pushed out of the Cinerama Dome for more Star Wars screenings, even though the complex had a deal in place with Tarantino.

He made his feelings clear when he went on Howard Stern, though in the months since it has come to light that the issue was more of a booking oversight than anything resembling foul play. That hasn't really affected Quentin's feelings toward Disney however, as he told Confidenti@l on Tuesday. 

No, they f**ked me over... I would never work (with Disney) in any way, shape or form after what they did to me"

"They f**ked me over and I made them a lot of money for Pulp Fiction, and that really is a bad way to treat a former employee who has worked very well for them" 

Unfortunately, I don't see that outlook changing, but you never know. Maybe Tarantino's tune will change if Disney were to offer him a director role on a Star Wars film. Crazier things have happened, right?

via NME