A student who discovers a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone begins a crusade against evil in order to rule the world as a benevolent human god. Then a deadly game of cat and mouse begins when a reclusive detective begins to track down the young man, attempting to end his reign of terror once and for all.
Light Turner, a bright student who stumbles across a mystical notebook that has the power to kill any person whose name he writes in it. Light decides to launch a secret crusade to rid the streets of criminals. Soon, the student-turned-vigilante finds himself pursued by a famous detective known only by the alias L.
- Apr 27th 2017 It's Time You Saw Some Of Death Note's Famous Musical
- Apr 27th 2017 Death Note Live-Action Producer Pushes Back Against Whitewashing Claims
- Apr 18th 2017 Netflix's Death Note Releases Gritty New Image Of Light & L
- Apr 17th 2017 Japanese Fans React To Live-Action Death Note Boycott Petitions
- Apr 6th 2017 Netflix's Death Note Test Screening Gets Hilarious NSFW Response
- Mar 23rd 2017 Netflix's Death Note: Comparing The Live Action To The Anime