With only the plan of moving in together after high school, two unusually devious friends seek direction in life. As a mere gag, they respond to a man's newspaper ad for a date, only to find it will greatly complicate their lives.
- Jun 2nd 2017 Criterion's Ghost World Blu-ray Lets Fans Glimpse Scarlett Johansson's Artistic Talent
- May 2nd 2017 Best Comic Book Adaptations On TV And Film
- Feb 16th 2017 The Criterion Collection To Release Ghost World on Blu-Ray
- Jan 20th 2017 Marvel Cinematic Universe Actors Whose First Comic Book Roles You Probably Forgot
- Aug 25th 2013 The Ten Best R-Rated Comic Book Movies (According to Our Readers)
- Mar 23rd 2013 Talking Kick-Ass 2 With John Romita, Jr.
- Apr 27th 2012 Top 5 R-Rated Comic Book Movies