Buff sailor-man Popeye arrives in an awkward seaside town called Sweethaven. There he meets Wimpy, a hamburger-loving man; Olive Oyl, the soon-to-be love of his life; and Bluto, a huge, mean pirate who's out to make Sweethaven pay for no good reason. Popeye also discovers his long-lost Pappy in the middle of it all, so with a band of his new friends, Popeye heads off to stop Bluto, and he's got the power of spinach, which Popeye detests, to butt Bluto right in the mush. Watch as Popeye mops the floor with punks in a burger joint, stops a greedy tax man, takes down a champion boxer, and even finds abandoned baby Swee'pea. He's strong to the finish 'cause he eats his spinach!
- Jan 22nd 2016 Popeye Animated Movie Finds A Writer
- Nov 1st 2015 Shiver Me Timbers! Dwayne The Rock Johnson Was Popeye For Halloween
- May 31st 2015 What's Inside Your Favorite Toys?
- Mar 13th 2015 Shiver Me Timbers! Director Genndy Tartakovsky Leaves Popeye
- Sep 22nd 2014 Fox News Upset Popeye Isn’t Smoking, Thor Is A Woman, And Wonder Woman Is Wearing Pants
- Sep 18th 2014 Popeye Animation Test By Genndy Tartakovsky Is Best Of New Tech And Old-School Style
- Aug 12th 2014 The Amazing True Story Of Robin Williams' Friendship With Superman
- May 12th 2012 Popeye and Muppets Artist Roger Langridge Leaves Marvel and DC Comics
- Jan 19th 2012 New Popeye Comics on the Way in April, Courtesy of IDW!