When timid bank clerk Stanley Ipkiss (Jim Carrey) discovers a magical mask containing the spirit of the Norse god Loki, his entire life changes. While wearing the mask, Ipkiss becomes a supernatural playboy exuding charm and confidence which allows him to catch the eye of local nightclub singer Tina Carlyle (Cameron Diaz). Unfortunately, under the mask's influence, Ipkiss also robs a bank, which angers junior crime lord Dorian Tyrell (Peter Greene), whose goons get blamed for the heist.
- Dec 23rd 2016 Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz in The Mask Behind-the-Scenes Photo
- Aug 20th 2015 Hugh Jackman Mimics The Mask, Jim Carrey Responds As Wolverine
- Jan 14th 2015 Jim Carrey's The Mask Could've Looked Pretty Scary Based On These Early Designs
- Mar 16th 2013 Box Office: The Week's Top Six All Have Comic Book Movie Stars In Them
- Sep 3rd 2012 Jim Carrey Confirmed for Kick-Ass 2