PlayStation 4 owners have been enjoying it for the past month or so, but now it’s time for Xbox One and PC owners to get a taste of the latest downloadable content for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Activision has announced that the Continuum Pack, the latest downloadable content for the game, is now available for those platforms. Selling for $14.99 (or available for free if you have the season pass), the pack introduces four new multiplayer maps, along with the new Shaolin Shuffle Zombies map, taking place straight out of the 70’s.
Check out the map descriptions below, in case you need a reminder of wht to expect:
- Turista– A plush spa and resort, Turista is nestled in the middle of a giant skeleton of an ancient creature. With sniper spots scattered across a majestic, central waterfall, Turista also boasts tight interiors for fans of close-quartered combat and a three-lane design that caters to a variety of play styles.
- Scrap– Set in an abandoned junkyard on the Moon, Scrap features a combination of extended sightlines and tactical pathways that reward players who engage in both long and short range combat.
- Archive– Fast, frenetic engagements set the pace in Archive, a post-futurist art gallery where tight engagements contrast with open exterior battlegrounds in this wide three-lane style map.
- Excess– Perched atop a gilded penthouse in a sprawling future metropolis, Excess is a small, circular map re-imagined from the classic Modern Warfare 2 map, Rust, that retains the intense, fast-paced combat from the original.
- Shaolin Shuffle – the next thrilling chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, features the return of Willard Wyler, the mysterious movie director villain portrayed with voice and likeness by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee’s Big Holiday, Gotham). This time, Wyler has trapped the four protagonists inside a new horror film, set in the unforgettable 1970s. Players will face all-new zombie enemies across a variety of disco-era New York locations, including subways, flashy nightclubs and a martial arts dojo headed up by the “Shaolin Sister,” played with voice and likeness by Pam Grier (Jackie Brown, Foxy Brown). In addition to hallmark Call of Duty action, Shaolin Shuffle introduces four unlockable kung fu fighting styles, each with its own set of unique combat moves. Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers) as “the Punk Rocker;” Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) as “the Sleazebag;” Jay Pharoah (Saturday Night Live, Ride Along) as “the Street Poet;” and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer) as “the Disco Chick,” all return from the ongoing story in this all-new experience.
Check out the trailer below, and dig in to some Call of Duty action starting today!