Call of Duty: WWII is guaranteed to be one of the biggest games of the year, but Activision is actually keeping things fairly low key when it comes to special editions. You can get the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the game’s season pass for $100, or the GameStop-exclusive Pro Edition, which includes the DLC and a steelbook case for the same price. And that’s about it!
But what if you want one of those crazy expensive collector’s editions packed with all sorts of random trinkets? Well, look no further than Prima Games’ Call of Duty: WWII strategy guide, which this comes in a deluxe Deployment Kit Edition package. Check it out, below:
Here’s what the Call of Duty: WWII Deployment Kit Edition Guide includes:
- Flashlight: WWII-themed flashlight, branded with Call of Duty: WWII logo.
- Canteen: Call of Duty: WWII-themed metal canteen and pouch.
- Dog Tag: In-game character, Ronald “Red” Daniels’ dog tag.
- Hardcover Collector’s Edition Guide: Contains a hardcover version of the complete strategy guide.
- Hardcover Journal: A 192-page writing journal with a ribbon bookmark and inside pocket.
- Poster: An 11”x17” poster featuring Call of Duty: WWII character artwork.
- Propaganda Print: An 8”x10”, high-quality replica piece of propaganda artwork.
- WWII Visual Encyclopedia by DK: Step-by-step visual history book covering the major events of World War II.
Of course, all this swag comes at a price – Prima’s Deployment Kit will set you back a whopping $130. Again, Call of Duty: WWII’s special editions only cost $100, so consider your purchase wisely. I mean, do Call of Duty games even really need strategy guides? Did Prima just copy and paste “run forward and shoot” for 200 pages? But hey, ignore my snark – you can pre-order your Call of Duty: WWII Deployment Kit Edition Guide, right here.
Call of Duty: WWII storms on the PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on November 3. You can check out all WWG's latest Call of Duty coverage here.