There have been many novelty waffle makers over the years, but I think I’ve found the one for me. Rolling with this D20 will be a critical hit to hunger every single time.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a commission.
As you can see, this waffle maker churns out tasty D20s that any GM would be happy to allow on their table - preferably with some chicken, fruit, and/or bacon. It’s perfectly balanced for breakfast, but I say that it would be ideal for any time of the day - including a night night game session. The Critical Hit D20 Waffle Maker is available to order here for a reasonable $29.99. The complete list of specs is available below, and make sure to check out the gallery for additional images.
• Critical Hit D20 Waffle Maker
• A ThinkGeek creation
• Breakfast rolls? Hmph. Always roll a crit for breakfast with this waffle maker.
• Makes waffles that are 5 3/4" across x 6 3/4" tall
• Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
• On/off switch so you can keep it plugged in even when not waffling
• Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
• Whip some up with that tasty Assassin Vine Berry Syrup. Just sucker somebody else into picking the berries.
• Materials: Cast aluminum cooking plates
• Dimensions: 8" wide x 10" deep x 4" tall
• Weight: 2 lbs.
• Electrical Plug: Type B socket (American, grounded) 110V ~ 60Hz
Want to win a killer Kingsman: The Golden Circle prize pack? 2 lucky winners will get the chance to win some epic Kingsman gear by clicking here or the image above! Also click here to find out when Kingsman: The Golden Circle is playing near you and pre-order your tickets for your local Regal Cinema!