WWE 2K18 is already out for a select few, for those of you that pre-ordered the game’s deluxe edition. However, for those that are waiting, 2K Sports has released a new launch trailer that gets you prepped for the wrasslin’ action that awaits in just a couple of days.
In the trailer, which you can see above, WWE superstar Seth Rollins, who appears on the cover for the game, narrates some of the features for the game. He’s assisted by WWE legend Kurt Angle, who’s more than ready to put someone into an ankle lock.
The features include the ability to walk through the backstage area and form your career, along with making a fair share of friends – and enemies. Here’s the rundown of the features:
WWE 2K18 delivers an unrivaled combination of authenticity, realism and action-packed gameplay in a simulation-based WWE video game experience, including the largest roster of WWE and NXT Superstars in franchise history; extensive new options in Creation Suite and Universe Mode; the choice to be a Company Man or Fan Favorite in MyCAREER Mode; the franchise debut of Road to Glory Mode; as well as a host of substantial gameplay additions and enhancements.
- Creation Suite: The Creation Suite gets even deeper, including a new Create-a-Match feature and improvements to Create-a-Superstar, Create-an-Arena and Create-a-Video;
- MyPLAYER: A new MyPLAYER experience introduces fighting styles and a brand new upgrade and progression system;
- MyCAREER: A brand new MyCAREER experience incorporates a new story and a free-roaming backstage area that enable MyPLAYER characters to interact with other WWE Superstars and help direct the narrative;
- Road to Glory Mode Debut: An all-new mode lets players compete against others, using their MyPLAYER characters, in a quest to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events;
- New Graphics Engine: New visuals deliver spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects;
- New Commentary Team: Introducing the trio of Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves;
- Core Gameplay Additions and Improvements: A host of additional improvements will make WWE 2K18 the most comprehensive and realistic WWE game to date.