We’re just a few days away from the debut of Rocket League on a new platform – the Nintendo Switch! To celebrate, Psyonix has just released a new launch trailer for the game, packed with all the various features you’ll be able to play around with.
Set to a lively (and somewhat catchy) tune, the trailer runs through all of these options, including the following:
- Car customization. You’ll be able to take your car design to the next level with hundreds upon thousands of accessories, including unlockable goodies that you can earn by competing in matches both online and local.
- Various modes. There are a number of different modes that will be available right off the bat, from the traditional SocCAR to variations of hockey and basketball to special events where you can be the master of the field.
- Different styles of play. There’s more than one way to control the action on the Nintendo Switch, whether you prefer portable play, playing with a Pro Controller, trying your luck with the JoyCons or going at it on the big screen.
- Multiplayer options. You can play single player, hook up with a friend in local multiplayer, or take on others through cross-platform support for both Xbox One and PC. The choice is yours!
- Bonus vehicles. Nintendo exclusive vehicles are in this game, including specially designed cars based on Mario, Luigi and Metroid. You can also unlock various versions if you prefer alternate colors.
We’re excited as hell to play Rocket League for Nintendo Switch, and the above launch trailer will certainly get you in the mood for it!
Rocket League releases on November 14th for the Switch. You can also get it now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.