Hot Toys has revealed their new Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure. Here's the figure's official description:
The new 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure is featuring an all-new red and gold armor painting, paying tribute to the iconic Iron Man color scheme, while keeping the suit’s unique magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will, LED light-up functions, and a specialized dynamic figure stand for the figure and its flying armor parts!
Check out additional figure specifications and photos below.
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
Special Features of the 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure:
- - Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- - Specially applied red, gold, and silver painting on armor to portray the classic Iron Man color motif
- - Approximately 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulations
- - LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- - Meticulously sculpted armor design with internal mechanical structure exposed
- - Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- - Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- - One (1) pair of fists
- - One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
- - One (1) pair with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- - Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- - Eight (8) real-like thrust fire accessories
- - One (1) circular dynamic figure stage with flexible pole and armor parts stands
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2017
In Iron Man 3, Plagued with worry and insomnia since saving New York from destruction, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), now, is more dependent on the suits that give him his Iron Man persona -- so much so that every aspect of his life is affected, including his relationship with Pepper (Gwyneth Paltrow). After a malevolent enemy known as the Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) reduces his personal world to rubble, Tony must rely solely on instinct and ingenuity to avenge his losses and protect the people he loves.
Iron Man 3 was directed by Shane Black, from a screenplay he co-wrote with Drew Pearce, borrowing elements from the "Extremis" story by Warren Ellis and Adi Granov. Iron Man 3 stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, Jon Favreau, and Ben Kingsley.
How does Iron Man 3 rank among your favorite Marvel Studios movies? Let us know by giving it your own ComicBook.com user rating below!