Careers @ ComicBook
ComicBook.com is an independent media company focused on the new-geek friendly culture, influenced by the robust comic book industry, whose iconic creations have become the driving force of mainstream entertainment behind today's blockbuster movies, hit TV shows, best selling video games, and more.
With more than 12 million monthly unique visitors and 10 million social followers, ComicBook.com is the fastest growing pop-culture entertainment brand in the U.S. Maintaining double-digit audience and revenue growth, and 20 consecutive months of profitability, ComicBook.com is a challenging and exciting company.
Join our team today by submitting your 1) cover letter and 2) resume to DJackson@comicbook.com, and please use the subject line to indictate the position you are inquiring about.
Staff Writer - News Desk
- 3+ years experience writing for reputable media as FTE or freelance
- Obsessive staff writer to cover all things geek culture.
- A genuine love for comics, comic-based content, as well as new-geek friendly avenues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An engaged social media presence
- Comfort on video preferred
- Relocation to Nashville not required, but preferred.
- Evening and weekend availability required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Comicbook.com is always looking for talented and passionate doers. If you are interested in applying for a job or just becoming a contributor, simply email your resume to email@example.com today!