Elaborate prop replicas are cool and everything, but they generally don’t serve any kind of practical purpose. This Star Trek: The Original Series phaser replica is different.
The phaser was replicated from 3D laser scans of the last known screen-used hero prop, so it looks perfect, but it can also function as programmable remote control for your home entertainment system. Really! Plus, you can get it for $129.99 with free shipping while the sale at ThinkGeek lasts. That’s 13% off the list price, which is the biggest discount that we’ve ever seen on it. Still not cheap, but check out all of these features:
• Fully-functioning programmable infrared remote control (that looks just like a phaser)
• Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
• Compatibility: Virtually all home entertainment systems
• Recreated from 3D laser scans of the last known screen-used hero prop
• Detachable Phaser I and pistol grip with securing bolt
• Gesture-based remote uses IR to control entertainment systems (but not RF systems like PS4 or Xbox)
• Removable Phaser I works as a standalone gesture-based universal remote control
• Personal lock code lets you keep the pew pew all to yourself
• Guided setup teaches you how to use the phaser with spoken prompts
• Store up to 36 programmable gestures over 3 memory banks
• Multicolored flashing emitter for pew pew visuals
• Ten position dial selects range of different Phaser firing sounds (including Phaser Overload sequence)
• (Plus silent mode for stealthy control)
• Tactile force-feedback vibration motor lets you feel the power of the phaser
• Comes with metal display stand with hidden magnet
• Materials: High-quality nickel and brass-plated die-cast metal parts, lacquer coated
• Batteries: Built-in lithium polymer battery (recharges using included USB cable)
• Includes specially-designed, protective transit case, with hidden-magnet, die-cast metal display stand, USB charging cable, special-issue Enterprise screwdriver with blade cover and debossed text, and illustrated poster manual
• Dimensions: Assembled phaser measures 8.2" x 6" x 1.4", protective case measures 12.6" x 7.4" x 2.4"
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.