Nickelodeon has released their schedule for Comic-Con International: San Diego 2015 that includes panels, special events, and booth activities.
Nickelodeon will erect an enormous 1800 sq. foot booth (#4113) showcase their series: Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Harvey Beaks, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sanjay and Craig, SpongeBob SquarePants and more.
Fans that go to the visit booth can enjoy some fun stuff, like a voice recording room that will allow fans to add their own voice to scenes from their favorite Nick TV shows; a facial recognition booth where attendees can become their favorite characters; and autograph signings with Tom Kenny,Kel Mitchell and more.
Comic-Con is all about the panels, and Nickelodeon will have panels for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Turtle Power! SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sanjay and Craig.
Friday, July 10
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Turtle Power! – Secrets of the ooze are revealed by the mutated minds making Nickelodeon’s hit animated series. Moderated by the internet’s biggest fanboy, Andre Meadows (aka “@BlackNerd”), the panel features executive producers Ciro Nieli and Brandon Auman as they provide sneak peeks into season four and discuss the epic and bizarre adventures in store for the four talking turtles. Also on hand will be the extraordinary and talented voice actors of our TMNT world; Seth Green (Leonardo), Rob Paulsen (Donatello), Greg Cipes (Michelangelo), Eric Bauza (Tiger Claw), Fred Tatasciore (Rocksteady) and more special guests! Booyakasha!
Saturday, July 11
Are you ready, kids? Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants – The cast of SpongeBob is back! We’ve assembled all your Bikini Bottom favorites to perform the episode “Idiot Box” at a live table read as chosen by fans online. Featuring Tom Kenny (SpongeBob), Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick Star), Rodger Bumpass (Squidward) and Dee Bradley Baker (all other Bikini Bottomites). Following the performance will be a Q&A with the cast and creative director, Vincent Waller. Plus, a sneak peek at a brand new episode and fan trivia with prizes! Hosted by Claudia Spinelli, VP of Current Series Animation for Nickelodeon. All landlubbers welcome!
Sunday, July 12
Nickelodeon Animation featuring Sanjay and Craig– Noiice! – Sanjay and Craig returns to Comic Con with a live table read followed by a Q&A with the cast and creators. Featuring creators and co-executive producers Jim Dirschberger and Jay Howell, and voice talent Chris Hardwick (The Nerdist), Maulik Pancholy (30 Rock), Matt Jones (Breaking Bad) and other special guests. Moderated by Claudia Spinelli, VP of Current Series Animation for Nickelodeon. But that’s not all! After the Q&A we’re screening, sneak peeks from Sanjay and Craig and Harvey Beaks, plus, a special preview of Nick Animation’s upcoming brand new shows Pig Goat Banana Cricket and The Loud House.
Saturday, July 11, Location: The Horton Grand Theater
Nickelodeon’s Variety Show ft. Breadwinners Live! – Nickelodeon Animation takes over the Horton Grand Theater to bring you a cartoon-copia of surprises including swag bags packed with exclusive collectibles! Hosted by DJ Boogie. Ticket Required: get free tickets in the Autograph Area of Comic Con’s Sails Pavilion. Come hang out, crush some snacks and enjoy the show! You can meet SpongeBob, Patrick and the Dino Charge Power Rangers, watch exclusive cartoons and the world premiere of two brand new shows, Pig Goat Banana Cricket and The Loud House.See the stars of Henry Danger unmask a super-secret surprise and laugh with the voice cast of Breadwinners as they perform and sing at a live table read! Yip-Yip! Scheduled to appear are Robbie Daymond (SwaySway), Eric Bauza (Buhdeuce) and special guests. This is the one-night-only kids and family event full of amazement that you won’t want to miss.
ONGOING BOOTH ACTIVITY
- #TBT: Nickelodeon kicks-off SDCC with a “Throwback Thursday” day-long celebration featuring an appearance and autograph signing with Kenan & Kel star Kel Mitchell; a photo opportunity with the beloved ‘90s character Stick Stickly; appearances by the Rugrats costumed characters Tommy, Chucky and Angelica; and exclusive giveaways.
- VO Your Favorite Show: The center of the Nick booth will feature a voice record booth where fans can test their voiceover skills by recording their own scene from a popular Nick animated show. Participants will be video recorded and will receive an email of the video featuring a side-by-side of the booth with the animated scene to share with friends. Nickelodeon partnered with digital agency RED Interactive Agency to create the experience which will be open to fans each day of Comic-Con.
Nito–Get Animated App: Nickelodeon teams up with Nito (www.NitoApp.com) to allow kids (and big kids) to "become" their favorite Nick characters. Step into the booth and voila - your movements and expressions are mimicked perfectly by SpongeBob, Korra, Harvey Beaks, and more! You can take part in a real animated scene and will then be emailed a video to share (and show off with).
- Autograph Signings: Duringthe convention, Nickelodeon talent will sign autographs for fans. Signing opportunities include: Kel Mitchell, SpongeBob SquarePants voice talent, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles talent and executive producers, Sanjay and Craig creators and talent, Breadwinners creators, Pig Goat Banana Cricket creators, The Loud House creator, The Legend of Korra co-creators/executive producers, and the Power Rangers Dino Charge cast.
- Costumed Characters Appearances: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Rugrats and Power Rangers Dino Charge characters will make appearances during the convention.
- Giveaways: Fans have chances to win special products over the course of the convention.