Today is National French Fry Day. To celebrate, you can get free McDonald’s french fries by ordering through Uber Eats during a specific window of time. Uber Eats will deliver one free medium fries with any McDonald’s order placed between 11 a.m. and 11:59 a.m. on Saturday. Customers should take note that Uber’s usual small order fee applies to orders under $10. You’ll get the most value out of your holiday potatoes if you add them to a larger order instead of ordering them alone.
- Applebee’s: All-you-can-eat Riblets, Chicken Tenders & Shrimp, including fries, for $14.99.
- BurgerFi: Regular hand-cut fries for $1 if you offer the deal when you order. Not available for online, phone-in, or delivery orders..
- Burger King: $1 large french fries when ordering through Mobile Order & Pay on their app.
- Carl’s Jr.: Giving out coupons for a free small fries and beverage with the purchase of any Western Bacon Cheeseburger when you join its email list.
- Checkers: Giving out a coupon for a free large fries with purchase when you join its email list.
- Del Taco: $1 small fry when you order through its app.
- Farmer Boys: $1 fries with any order placed after 12 p.m..
- Giordano's: $5 orders of $25 or more with the code 121-905-411.
- Hardee's: Giving out coupons for a free small fries and beverage with the purchase of any "One-third pound Thickburger" when you join its email list.
- Hurricane Grill & Wings: Get free Garlic Parm Fries when you buy an entrée.
- IHOP: Serving its Classic steakburgers with unlimited fries.
- Penn Station East Coast Subs: Any sandwich comes with a free small order of fresh-cut fries.
- Red Robin: Any signature burger comes with Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Sonny's BBQ: All-you-can-eat crinkle-cut fries when purchased as a Sidekick while dining in.
- TGI Fridays: The purchase of a burger gets a free refill their seasoned French fries. Available for dine-in or online orders.
- Wendy’s: Through Monday, customers can get a free small fry and a drink with a premium sandwich or $1 off a large fries.
How are you celebrating National French Fry Day? Let us know in the comments section.