You could bake traditional cakes for Christmas, or you could bake cakes that look like dragons. The choice is clear.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured below, we may earn a small commission from the retailer.
After being unavailable for an extended period of time, the dragon cake pan is back in a special edition copper finish. Of course, how the pan looks isn’t as important as how your cake looks, and this pan will make your cakes look like a dragon curled around its eggs. Just imagine how awesome a red velvet cake would be coming out of this pan. Order the dragon cake pan here and make it happen. Want to take your nerdy holiday feast even further? Game of Thrones has an official cookbook for that. An official list of baking tips and product specs for the dragon pan are available below.
• Be sure to grease and flour the pan well before baking.
• Before putting in the oven, tap the pan on the counter a few times to remove bubbles.
• Deep pans generally require lower temperature and longer baking time.
• After baking, let the cake cool in the pan on a rack for 20-30 minutes. Run a knife around the top and invert on a cooling rack until completely cool.
• While inverted, we suggest you give it a few good thwacks to get the dragony goodness to release from all the nooks and crannies before you attempt to remove the pan.
• Sleeping Dragon Cake Pan
• A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
• Choose original (silver colored) or Special Edition Copper-finish
• Perfect for your game master, your shining knight, or your princess (or any combination of those three)
• Capacity: Just under 8 cups
• 2 boxes of standard cake mix (but you won't use it all)
• 1 box of Bundt cake mix (you still won't use it all)
• Materials: Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy
• Care Instructions: Dishwasher and oven safe to over 500° F
• Dimensions: 10 1/2" diameter x 4" tall
• Weight: 1 3/4 lbs.