This year's a big milestone for Venom, and Marvel is celebrating with a host of slick new variant covers.
See what we did there...host...get it, because oh whatever, it was clever, just accept it. In any case, Marvel is celebrating Venom's 30th anniversary in style by debuting 20 new variant covers that will hit in March. The covers will appear
You can take a look at some of the variants in the gallery, and the full list of variants and what books they will be appearing on can be found below.
1. ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #33 by DUSTIN WEAVER
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #798 by TERRY and RACHEL DODSON
3. AVENGERS #687 by JAMAL CAMPBELL
4. BLACK PANTHER #172 by GREG HORN
5. CAPTAIN AMERICA #700 by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY
6. DAREDEVIL #601 by RAMON PEREZ
7. DOCTOR STRANGE #388 by CHRIS STEVENS
8. INFINITY COUNTDOWN #2 by RON LIM
9. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #599 by AKCHO
10. MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #5 by DAVE JOHNSON
11. MIGHTY THOR #706 by MARK BAGLEY
12. NEW MUTANTS #2 by BENGAL
13. OLD MAN LOGAN #38 by GREG SMALLWOOD
14. PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #303 by ROB LIEFELD
15. THANOS #18 by MIKE PERKINS
16. VENOM #164 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
17. WEAPON H #2 by MIKE MAYHEW
18. X-MEN: BLUE #25 by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
19. X-MEN: GOLD #25 by TODD NAUCK
20. X-MEN: RED #3 by
So far we've seen 9 of the 20 covers, and early standouts include the All-New Wolverine #33 cover by Dustin Weaver (featuring a webbed up Spidey and bells aplenty), the classic themed Amazing Spider-Man #798 cover by Terry and Rachel Dodson (featuring Venom and Mary Jane), the Avengers #687 cover by Jamal Campbell (Venom holding Spidey's skull), and Daredevil #601, which features a throwdown between Venom and Ghost Rider. That cover was created by Ramon Perez.
Hopefully, we'll get a look at covers from Francesco Francavilla (X-Men Blue) and Mark Bagley (Mighty Thor) soon.
Fans can start picking up all of these Venom 30th Anniversary variants in comics shops on March 7.