This past Black Friday, Amazon ran a buy 2, get 1 free book sale that included all four of the existing Harry Potter Illustrated Edition titles: The Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire. Now Amazon is running another buy 2, get 1 free sale that mixes books with video games, Blu-ray movies, and more. Once again, the sale is a gold mine for Harry Potter fans.
You can shop the entire Amazon sale right here (it's confusingly worded as "Buy 3 item(s) Get 1 item(s) free"), but we've picked out all of the top Harry Potter deals below. This time, 3 of the 4 Illustrated Editions are eligible for the sale, but Goblet of Fire currently has an automatic $9.60 coupon attached to it, which brings the price down to only $19.19 (an all-time low). So you'll get one of the first three books for free, and the last book super cheap.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter Books 1-7 Special Edition Boxed Set
- Harry Potter Books 1-7 Paperback Boxed Set
- Harry Potter 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
- Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
- Harry Potter Coloring Book
- Hogwarts Library
Again, the Amazon buy 2, get one free book sale includes a lot more than just Harry Potter, so head on over to the main sale page to shop them all. Note that you can use the toolbar on the left side of the product page to break the sale down into categories. You can also check on specific products using the sale's dedicated search bar.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.