BOOM! Studios has announced that it wil be returning to the Emerald City Comicon this year with its biggest booth ever.
The booth will be located on the Skybridge and will feature a number of guests and exclusive variants and merchandise for fans.
Guests scheduled to be at the BOOM! Studios booth for ECCC include:
- Max Bemis (EVIL EMPIRE, POLARITY) - This ticketed signing will be held at the Guest Area. Tickets will be available at the BOOM! booth.
- David Petersen (MOUSE GUARD)
- Kevin J. Anderson (CLOCKWORK ANGELS)
- Mike Kunkel (HEROBEAR AND THE KID)
- Claudio Sanchez and Chondra Echert (TRANSLUCID, AMORY WARS)
- Paul Jenkins (FAIRY QUEST, DEATHMATCH, REVELATIONS)
- Ryan North, Shelli Paroline, and Braden Lamb (ADVENTURE TIME, THE MIDAS FLESH)
- Noelle Stevenson (LUMBERJANES, ADVENTURE TIME)
- Royden Lepp (RUST)
- Kate Leth (ADVENTURE TIME OGN v3: SEEING RED, BRAVEST WARRIORS ANNUAL 2014)
- Brian Joines (IMAGINE AGENTS)
- Caleb Monroe (STEED AND MRS. PEEL, PEANUTS)
- Ed Brisson (SONS OF ANARCHY, ROBOCOP: BETA)
- Paul Tobin and Colleen Coover (ADVENTURE TIME: THE FLIP SIDE)
- Grace Ellis (LUMBERJANES)
- Michael Moreci, Riley Rossmo, Tim Daniel, and Colin Lorimer (CURSE)
- Mark Miller and Ben Meares (CLIVE BARKER’S NEXT TESTAMENT, HELLRAISER)
- Megan Hutchison and Tom Hammock (AN AURORA GRIMEON STORY: WILL O’ THE WISP)
- Michael Alan Nelson (DAY MEN, 28 DAYS LATER, PROTOCOL: ORPHANS)
Not to mention several unannounced surprise guests.
The BOOM! Booth will also host several sketch artists, including:
- Allison Strejlau (REGULAR SHOW, ADVENTURE TIME)
- Brooke Allen (LUMBERJANES)
- Ian McGinty (ADVENTURE TIME: CANDY CAPERS)
- MAD Rupert (REGULAR SHOW: SKIPS)
- Missy Pena (BRAVEST WARRIORS).
- Travis Hill (ADVENTURE TIME)
The booth will be surrounded on either side by artists David Marquez and Royden Lepp, and merchandisers Mighty Fine and TopatoCo.
Variants available at the BOOM! booth include:
- ADVENTURE TIME #25, cover by Ian McGinty ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- ADVENTURE TIME VOL. 3 MATHEMATICAL Edition Hardcover, cover by E.K. Weaver ($50, limited to 500 copies)
- CLOCKWORK ANGELS #1, cover by Brett Weldele ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- CURSE #1, cover by Colin Lorimer ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- DAY MEN #3, cover by Robbi Rodriguez ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- DEAD LETTERS #1, cover by Ibrahim Moustafa ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- EVIL EMPIRE #1, cover by Tyler Crook ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- HEROBEAR AND THE KID: SAVING TIME #1, cover by Mike Kunkel ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- LUMBERJANES #1, cover by Kate Leth ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- THE MIDAS FLESH #1, cover by Chip Zdarsky ($10, limited to 500 copies)
- REGULAR SHOW: SKIPS #1, cover by Matthew Waite ($10, limited to 250 copies)
- SONS OF ANARCHY #7, cover by Darick Robertson ($10, limited to 500 copies)
Other merchandise includes Adventure Time Vol. 3 Enchiridion Edition, a leather-bound edition sold only at conventions ($75, only 500 copies available), Evil Empire t-shirts, Lumberjanes tote bags, and Translucid prints.
Emerald City Comicon 2014 will be held March 28-30 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.