Netmarble Game has announced a major update coming to Marvel Future Fight. The update will add new Spider-Man family characters and seven new character uniforms to the mobile game.
The game will also debut an enhanced user experience, including an improved growth system for leveling up, more vibrant graphics, merged Missions, and social gameplay.
Individual heroes, including Captain Marvel and Ant-Man, will also receives updates.
“MARVEL Future Fight is a well-loved game because of its distinguished characters and outstanding RPG elements,” said Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas, Netmarble Games in a press release. “Marvel and Netmarble have collaborated to make the game even more exciting for players. With the addition of intuitive gameplay and live-chat features, Marvel Future Fight is the ultimate Super Hero gaming experience.”
The update includes:
- Three new Spider-Man series characters: Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, and Silk have joined the MARVEL Future Fight roster.
- Updated heroes: Four popular characters, including Ant-Man, will feature six star skills.
- Character revamp: Several characters have been revamped for better combat performance, including Hulk, Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon.
- Brand new hero uniforms: Straight from the pages of Marvel’s recent “All-New, All-Different” comic line, Spider-Man, Sister Grimm, Gamora, and Black Bolt will look amazing in their new uniforms. By popular demand, Captain Marvel, War Machine, and Captain America will also receive new uniforms in the update.
- Level up, faster than ever: Players will immediately benefit from the updated battle experience, as heroes level up faster than before. With the system improvement, character Gear will automatically level up along with the acquisition of new skills upon hero level up. The skill level cap has also been decreased from 60 to 6, allowing players to max out their skills faster than ever.
- Simplified user experience: Players will immediately notice that the Daily Mission and Bonus Mission features have been merged to streamline gameplay progression.
- Improved Dimension Rifts: Players will now be given the freedom to open the rift at will, and Villain Siege stages can be hand-selected.
- Social play: One of the most exciting additions to Marvel Future Fight is live chat. Players can now communicate with other fans around the world while playing missions.
Marvel Future Fight is available now in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.