According to the Orlando Informer, guest of Universal Orlando were asked to take part in a survey of potential holiday offerings, and one of the more enticing options is a Yule Ball at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
For you muggles, a Yule Ball is formal dance held on Christmas Day, the year in which the Triwizard Tournament is taking place. The ball was featured in The Goblet of Fire.
"The special holiday party, which the survey explains would hypothetically take place on select December nights, would include special performances, ride access, a delicious holiday treat, and non-alcoholic beverages," Orlando Informer reports. "Pricing was a large topic when surveying about this event, with the survey asking how much is too expensive and too low." How much would you pay?
Full list of Universal Orlando's holiday ideas:
- A nighttime show at Hogwarts Castle using 3D projection, lights, and more (included with park admission).
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Special holiday-themed Cinematic Spectacular
- Holiday party in both Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley on select nights in December, including delicious holiday treats and beverages (separately ticketed event)
- Glowing nighttime parade
- Mannheim Steamroller
- Universal Studios Holiday parade (not Macy's)
- Yule Ball and Great Dance Hall Dinner – "guests wear dress robes and dine/dance at a festive holiday Yule Ball with themed music, dancing, food and beverages" (separately ticketed event)
- Immersive and festive holiday decorations at both parks
- Grinch character breakfast
- Special holiday performances by the Frog Choir and London Street Buskers and other holiday themed surprises in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.