Over the weekend, Chandler Riggs and Katelyn Nacon, who play Carl and Enid on The Walking Dead, hosted a panel in a 4,500 seat room packed with fans during the annual Walker Stalker Convention in Atlanta.
The two couldn't share any details about season six and aside from Nacon's joke about being a Wolf for Halloween, they stuck to that script. Check out some highlights in the video below.
Some of the fun takeaways from this panel:
- Chandler Riggs was close to giving up on acting when he landed the part of Carl Grimes.
- Riggs and Nacon had no idea they would be playing love interests for one another when Nacon was cast in the show, but before they knew it, the two were crammed into a tiny tree made of styrofoam.
- Nacon revealed the turtle she ate in "JSS" was actually chicken wings covered in fake blood. Yummy.
- A young man proposed to his girlfriend on-stage, which looked to have caught even Riggs and Nacon by surprise.
- Riggs thinks Shane is Judith's father.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 PM ET on AMC.