If you're looking for some possible clues as to who may win at Sunday's WWE Clash of Champions PPV event, we've got the latest betting odds for the show.
Clash of Champions will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Spectrum Center. The event features every single WWE championship on the line, which means a loaded card from top to bottom.
Here are the updated betting odds for the show. A negative number denotes the betting favorite, while a plus in front of the number indicates the underdog.1comments
- WWE Universal Championship Match
Seth Rollins (-400) vs. Braun Strowman (+280)
- WWE Championship Match
Kofi Kingston (-165) vs. Randy Orton (+125)
- WWE RAW Tag Team Championship Match
Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (+170) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode (-230)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
Bayley (-155) vs. Charlotte Flair (+115)
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Triple Threat Match
Drew Gulak (-140) vs. Humberto Carrillo (+125) vs. Lince Dorado (+500)
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Shinsuke Nakamura (-210) vs. The Miz (+160)
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day (-120) vs. The Revival (+160)
- WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match
Becky Lynch (+120) vs. Sasha Banks (-160)
- No Disqualification Match
Roman Reigns (-380) vs. Erick Rowan (+260)
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (-290) vs. Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose (+210)
- WWE United States Championship Match
AJ Styles (-280) vs. Cedric Alexander (+200)
For the ComicBook.com wrestling team's predictions for the event, check out our thoughts at this link.
As always, ComicBook.com will have full coverage of the show as it happens on Sunday night, so make sure to check back with us at that time. Let us know in the comments section below which match on the WWE Clash of Champions card you are looking forward to the most and why!