The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was instantly hailed for its expansive world and stunning storyline. For those that felt that it couldn't get better, it is. In preparation for the upcoming DLC, The Champions Ballad, the team wanted to implement a few tweaks to the game to make sure it was perfect. A few new additions and necessary bug fixes are all included.
Udate 1.3.3 adds (an awesome) Xenoblade Chronicles 2 armor set for Link to run around in but to get it, the lovable protagonist must first embark on a new side quest. Unlock usual content packs that just show up in a convenient chest somewhere, Nintendo wants you to do what you do best for the new loot: explore.
In addition, the patch also includes four new Champion Amiibo figures and in-game support for each:
- Daruk: Vah Rudania Divine Helm -- Flame Guard (Lv1)
- Mipha: Vah Ruta Divine Helm -- Swim Speed Up (Lv1)
- Urbosa: Vah Naboris Divine Helm -- Electricity Resistance (Lv1)
- Revali: Vah Medoh Divine Helm -- Cold Resistance (Lv1)
Other patch notes for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Update 1.3.3 include:
- The Amiibo of the four Champions (Revali, Daruk, Urbosa, and Mipha) are now supported.
- The side quest to receive Xenoblade Chronicles 2 collaboration gear is now available.
- An issue preventing the × mark for Game Overs from being recorded in Hero's Path mode from Ver.1.3.0 onward has been fixed.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Champion's Ballad DLC will be available this holiday season and is available now for pre-purchase in Nintendo's eShop.