Right now you can get 6-months of Xbox Live Gold for the price of 3 thanks to GameStop, who are offering the deal via download while supplies last (code will be emailed within 2 business days). Given the perks of being an Xbox Live Gold member, there is absolutely no reason not to jump all over this deal. If you aren’t on the Xbox Live Gold bandwagon yet, you can learn more about the perks below.
Xbox Live Gold Benefits and Features:
- Xbox Live Gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world on Xbox One and Xbox 360. With the most advanced multiplayer, free games, Games with Gold, and Deals with Gold, Xbox Live Gold is better than ever.
- Twice a month, Xbox Live Gold members get exclusive access to a hand-selected collection of fan favorites, big hits, and bold new visions - for free.
- A single Gold membership provides multiplayer access for everyone in your home. It's the most advanced multiplayer experience you can get, and you can even receive multiplayer invites while you're watching TV.
- Experience the newest hits before they hit the street with access to exclusive Xbox betas.
- As an Xbox Live Gold member, you get discounts on select content each week. With Deals with Gold, you can save up to 75% on games in the Xbox Store. With so much on sale each week, the savings can really add up.
While you're topping up your Xbox Live Gold membership, you might want to consider another deal that's happening right now for Xbox Game Pass. If you’ve been thinking about trying out a Xbox Game Pass membership, now is definitely the time to do it. Amazon is currently offering an digital code for a 6-month membership for only $29.99. That’s a whopping 50% off the list price, which pretty much makes this a no-brainer deal. Grab it here while you can.
If you're unfamiliar, Xbox Game Pass grants users unlimited access to hundreds of Xbox titles via download, including brand new games like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, and Crackdown 3 the day they’re released. You can also buy games and save up to 20%, plus get 10% off any Xbox One game add-on. In other words, it's approaching the Netflix-like service for games that we all dream of. New games are added every month, and you can cancel the service at any time.
However, we're still not done with all of the Xbox deals that are happening today!
Microsoft has launched their “Xbox Big Fun Deals” sale ahead of E3, and if you want to get your hands on consoles, games, and accessories, now is the best time to do it. Microsoft is touting the event as “the biggest Xbox sale of the year.”
You can shop the entire sale right here through June 17th. Unfortunately, Microsoft is holding off on their hardware deals until June 10th, which means you’ll have to wait a few more days to save $50 on an Xbox One X, $50 on Xbox One S 1TB bundles, $10 on Xbox wireless controllers and more. Still, if it’s deals on games and / or Xbox Live Gold memberships that you’re after, you can get started on that right away.
You can shop the entire lineup of discounted Xbox One games right here. Prices have been slashed by as much as 75% during the sale, and over 300 titles are up for grabs. Some of the standout deals include:
• Sea of Thieves: $47.99 (20% off)
• Far Cry 5: $44.99 (25% off)
• Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds: $20.09 (33% off)
• FIFA 18: $56 (60% off)
• Monster Hunter World: $38.99 (35% off)
• Forza Motorsport 7: $29.99 (50% off)
• Grand Theft Auto V: $19.80 (67% off)
Microsoft is also offering the first month of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions for only $1 if you’re a new member - you know, just in case you're not ready to commit to the 6-month deals mentioned above.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.