Now that Destiny 2 is gearing up for its first big expansion and season 2 changes are on the way, the team over at Bungie is making sure to keep up with their weekly fine-tuning of the popular shooter. Among the tweaks to the Destiny 2 experience includes a few time table shifts, this will also effect the Curse of Osiris reset as well. Below are the new times that players should look out for:
With the release of Curse of Osiris, Ritual Resets will no longer take place at 1 AM Pacific. Starting December 5, resets will occur at 1700 UTC.
- 9 AM PST
- 12 PM EST
- 5 PM GMT
- 9 PM MSK
- 2 AM JST
- 4 AM AEDT
- 6 AM NZDT
The forums have also been incredibly helpful for the team behind the sequel, making sure that they are aware of all of the little oddball fixes needed to enhance the experience. Below are the full notes for the team regarding what is currently on their known issues list and how players can work around it until fixed:
- Ensure you have installed the latest Windows updates
- Ensure you have the latest graphics drivers available for your GPU
- Attempt running Destiny 2 in true Fullscreen mode
- Set clock speeds for hardware, including memory, to manufacturer-recommended defaults
- Ensure you have the latest graphics drivers available for your GPU.
- Note: AMD Vega and AMD R9 380 GPU’s have been reported frequently to the #Help forums.
- Set clock speeds for hardware, including memory, to manufacturer-recommended defaults.
- Some anti-virus programs may interfere with Destiny 2. Please consider temporarily disabling the program to see if this resolves your issues. If so, please report your findings to the #Help forum.
- If you are receiving a “Run a scan and repair” error when crashing, yet seeing no improvements after doing so, attempt installing Destiny 2 to an alternate hard drive if available.