Launched in 2013, ComicBook is the world's No. 1 news source and lifestyle brand for a generation who loves larger-than-life characters.
From major motion pictures to competitive video gamers, from WWE to Pokemon, Star Wars, Anime and The Walking Dead, ComicBook speaks to a genre that is unacknowledged and unappreciated on a grand scale.
Our comprehensive team of experts and newsmakers talks directly with the entertainers and the creators of the industry, as well as the community at large, providing fans an authentic, one-of-a-kind view of the pop culture landscape.
With a distribution network that includes more than 10.286 million monthly unique users in March 2017 according to comScore and 18 million social followers, ComicBook is the first and only media company to bring this content to the masses yet remain true to its core, focusing first and foremost on those who cherish the creativity and ingenuity that inspires an inclusive, vibrant culture across all media.
- ComicBook moved into new offices featuring a state of the art video production studio in January 2017.
- Reached a company-best 10.286 million unique users according to comScore in March 2017.
- Launched V 1.0 Movie and TV database featuring ComicBook Composite in September 2015.
- On January 1, 2014, Rivals.com (acquired by Yahoo!) and 247Sports (acquired by CBS Sports) Founder Shannon Terry officially launched ComicBook.com as a digital media company.
- Led by President Joe Blackmon and former Rivals.com Chairman Bill King, ComicBook.com commenced operations on October 31, 2012.
Advertising & Sponsorships
6 Cadillac Drive, Suite 280
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027