The latest pre-War artifact found is an officially licensed collectible item that gives you that classic thumbs up from the safety of the glass protecting him. And hey, if there's enough snow you can't see the radiation killing everything in sight - so that's a bonus!
The Vault Boy snow globe is available exclusively at ThinkGeek, here's why this is the perfect to give the gamer in your life:
"It's Vault Boy! He's the mascot with the mostest. You may remember him from such merchandising as: Vault-Tec's promotional lunchbox, the Vault-Tec Promotional Vault Boy bobblehead collection, and the Limited Edition Mojave Landmark snow globes. What's he doing in this particular snow globe? Well, that's easy: he's smiling and giving you the thumbs up!
Vault-Tec would like to remind you that snow globes work for any time of the year, because nuclear winter is always coming. Enjoy it from the safety of your Vault accommodations with this adorable Fallout Fat Man Snow Globe featuring Vault Boy happily ensconced in a mini nuke casing. Flip it over and enjoy your new life underground!"
- Fallout Fat Man Vault Boy Snow Globe
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive with the Bethesda Store
- Vault Boy gives you the thumbs up from within a mini nuke casing
- A different kind of fat man for the holiday
- Celebrate nuclear winter with a snow globe!
- Dimensions: 7" tall x 3" diameter
- Weight: 12 oz.
This snow globe is on sale for $24.99 and available right here. Happy surviving, Vault Dwellers!