In less than two weeks, Warner Bros. Pictures promises to thrill San Diego Comic Con attendees with its admittedly stellar presentation. The convention’s revered Hall H will be jam-packed with both fans and industry insiders as the studio brings projects such as Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, The LEGO Batman Movie, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and several others to an international audience.
Competing with the likes of Marvel, Warner Bros. is ready to go head-to-head with its competition when it takes to SDCC’s stage. There’s be superheroes, toys, legends, and magic - oh my!
Warner Bros. will kick-off their busy presentation on Saturday, July 23rd at 11:30 AM with late-night host Conan O’Brien orchestrating the event. Fans can expect to see tons of stars appear during the presentation like those listed below:
- “Wonder Woman” stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Connie Nielsen and director Patty Jenkins.
- “Suicide Squad” stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevingne, Adam Beach and Karen Fukuhara, along with writer/director David Ayer.
- Director Chris McKay and star Will Arnett from “The LEGO Batman Movie.”
- Charlie Hunnam, who plays the title role in Guy Ritchie’s epic actioner “King Arthur: Legend of the Sword,” from Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow Pictures.
- Stars Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman, Corey Hawkins and Jason Mitchell and director Jordan Vogt-Roberts of Warner Bros.’ and Legendary Pictures’ “Kong: Skull Island.”
- Director David Yates with stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller and Colin Farrell from “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”
Warner Bros. President of Worldwide Market and Distribution, Sue Kroll, released a statement highlighting the studio’s impressive appearance this year. She said, “Comic-Con is one of our favorite annual events and we’re thrilled to have an extraordinary lineup of films to highlight this year. It’s always exciting for us to give these fans a taste of what we’re bringing to theaters in such a direct way, connecting them with the talented actors and filmmakers who work so hard to make everyone’s movie-going experience a memorable one.”
Aside from their Hall H event, Warner Bros. will be hosting a several activities at SDCC’s Exhibitor Floor. There will be a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them station where fans can find their destined magical wand. There will also be several autograph sessions for films like King Arthur: Legend of the Sword and more. And, of course, LEGO will be in full-force as Warner Bros. plans to have LEGO artists building real-time models of characters like Batman, Batgirl, and the Joker.