Amazon is running a big one-day Cyber Monday sale on Hasbro board games with an emphasis on special editions of Monopoly and classic games like Guess Who?, Yahtzee, and Jenga. You can shop them all right here, and we've picked out some gems below. Keep in mind that Walmart has priced matched most of these deals (not including exclusives obviously), so if they sell out on Amazon or you want to find sales on additional titles, you have an alternative option. UPDATE: GameStop is also running a board game sale that includes the Marvel 80th anniversary edition of Monopoly for only $12.50.
- Monopoly: Star Wars Complete Saga Edition - $13.99
- Monopoly Game Disney The Lion King Edition - $19.99
- Monopoly Toy Story Edition - $11.99
- Monopoly Game: Disney Frozen 2 Edition - $9.99
- Monopoly Game of Thrones Board Game for Adults - $13.99
- Monopoly Gamer Sonic The Hedgehog Edition - $11.99
- Monopoly Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition - $16.99
- Monopoly Game Stranger Things Collector's Edition - $25.99
- Monopoly: Super Mario Bros Collector's Edition - $19.99
- Hasbro Risk Game - $13.99
- RISK 60th Anniversary Edition (Amazon Exclusive) - $24.99
- Clue Game - $10.99
- Guess Who - $6.99
- Yahtzee - $4.99
- Jenga - $7.99
- Battleship - $9.99
There are a lot of additional board game deals where this came from so head on over to Amazon to shop them all until their Cyber Monday countdown timer hits zero. Again, you'll find the same deals and more here at Walmart.
Keep tabs on our Gear page for more Cyber Monday deals!
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.