Gamescom 2017 is coming up in just a few weeks, and we're starting to see more and more plans being made by publishers for the thousands of attendees to see. And this week, Bandai Namco just revealed what it'll be bringing to the show.
There are a number of great games that will be features, including Ace Combat 7, which is set for a release next year; Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom; and, much to the delight of fighting fans, the epic hit Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Here's the full rundown straight from the publisher:
- Project CARS 2– The ultimate racing experience created by Slightly Mad Studios is coming to gamescom with a new playable version, daily tournaments and on-stage activities. Stay tuned for the full calendar and list of activities that will be revealed in the upcoming weeks.
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom– Developed by the famous Japanese studio Level-5, discover the enchanted Kingdom of Ding Dong Dell during gamescom and start with Evan and his journey with an exclusive playable demo.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ– The punchiest 2.5D fighting game by Arc System Works will showcase its spectacular fights with a new enhanced playable version and a first competitive tournament in the EMEA region, on stage at the ESL Arena on Friday 25th August. More info will be shared in the upcoming weeks.
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown– Featuring story elements that bring players back to the Strangereal universe, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknownpromises to deliver heart-pounding action, a gut-wrenching storyline, and the most advanced visuals to ever grace an Ace Combat game. Players will be able to fly their aircraft for the first time at gamescom on both classic and VR Mode.
- Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker– The latest addition to the popular Naruto game franchise that features beloved Naruto characters and teams from the series, including Team 7 among which Naruto and Sasuke, will be playable for the first time in intense 4 vs 4 battles with all eight ninjas fighting simultaneously.
- Little Nightmares– After a successful announcement last year during gamescom, the acclaimed Little Nightmaresis back this year. Players will be able to test their childhood fears and help "Six" to escape The Maw.
Other games will be available as well for play, though Bandai Namco hasn't revealed them just yet.
It noted, "This year, Gamescom represents one of the biggest hit in our lineup. We want to bring all the entertaining side and fun of the company to all players. Project CARS 2 is approaching, Dragon Ball FighterZ has been one of the biggest surprise of E3 and Nino Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is ready to amuse everyone, so we can't wait to show all of our incredible console and mobile games to players. But this is just the beginning, we have so many new announcements and activities planned for gamescom. Stay tuned and be prepared!"
We'll keep you notified of any new news that comes with these games at the event!