Last month, owners of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on PlayStation 4 were able to indulge in the latest map pack for the game, Absolution, which not only brought four new multiplayer maps into the fold, but also an undeniably cool new Zombies mode, Attack of the Radioactive Thing! But don't worry, Xbox One and PC owners, you'll get your turn soon enough.
Activision has confirmed that the third DLC pack for Infinity Ward's hit Call of Duty game, Absolution, will be making its way to those platforms on next Tuesday, August 8th. You can check out the confirmation tweet below.
In case you need a reminder of what's all included in the Absolution pack, here's a quick rundown:
- Ember – Located near an old town castle, Emberis a remake of Resistance from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 featuring old world aesthetics retrofitted with modern technology. The surroundings include lava, gallows and a torture room, where players will want to stick close to their teammates.
- Bermuda – A shantytown created around the remnants of a crashed ship, Bermudaallows players to duck, dive, and wall ride from the fish market to the lighthouse in this small to medium sized map that's been water-wasted and sandblasted.
- Premafrost – Set within the chill of a frozen city skyline, Permafrostlets players stick to the ground and pick their plan of attack in one of three main lanes. They will traverse the map, moving from street side to train station, and hobo village to wrecked theater house in this small, tight-quarters map.
- Fore – In Fore, the only thing miniature about this large map is the golf courses players will be fighting in. Forefeatures great visual variety as players swing around the sights and sounds of areas that brandish magical forests, giant creamsicles, and elevated castle walls.
- Attack of the Radioactive Thing –The next action-packed chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, once again features the return of Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain portrayed with voice and likeness by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee's Big Holiday, Gotham). Wyler has trapped the four protagonists inside an all-new horror film, set in the 1950s and in the style of the Creature Feature films of the era. Players will fight a new array of zombie enemies across a ravaged beach town where a government science experiment has transformed the residents into flesh-devouring zombies and introduced a new biological menace into the city. Additionally, horror movie icon Elvira, played with voice and likeness by Cassandra Peterson (Elvira: Mistress of the Dark, Elvira's Movie Macabre), will help players survive and give them gameplay tips and side quests with her unique Elvira style. New weapons, traps and more will augment the hallmark Call of Duty action, with Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers) as "the Scientist;" Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) as "the Rebel;" Jay Pharoah (White Famous, Saturday Night Live) as "the Soldier;" and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer) as "the School Girl," all making a return from the ongoing story in this all-new experience.
The pack will sell for $14.99, or you can get it with the Season Pass for the game, which is also available for purchase.