As if the event for the forthcoming Wonder Woman in Injustice 2 wasn't enough to get excited about, it appears that the Amazon is also striking out in another Warner Bros. game – DC Legends.
The game, a free-to-play strategy RPG mobile release that has gathered quite th community, will feature the mighty daughter of Zeus. The variation of the character will be based on the same one played by Gal Gadot in the film, and will also have a number of features over the next month that tie in the film. WB broke them down below in a press release:
- Special Events– Two exciting Hero events are set for June including the 9-Day Super Hero Challenge events along with 5-Day Hero Challenge events. In the 9-Day event, players will journey to Wonder Woman's Island paradise and battle in the epic new Gates of Tartarus environment to earn Wonder Woman: Defender of Justice fragments throughout the challenge. In the 5-day challenges fans will fight to find fragments of Wonder Woman: Princess of Themyscira, Doctor Poison, and Hippolyta.
- New Hero Packs- The update introduces a new Wonder Woman: Defender of Justice Hero Pack and Dr. Poison Hero Pack, containing character fragments and legendary essence that allow players to upgrade their character abilities and gear.
- Weekend Loot Celebration- During the movie premiere weekend, from June 2nd – June 5th, players who log in to DC Legends will receive 50 special bonus fragments of the all-new movie inspired Wonder Woman: Defender of Justice.
- Daily Login Rewards- Wonder Woman: Defender of Justice is featured as the June login reward. Players can collect daily rewards in June, and will have enough to level her up to Rank 5 with the fragments collected during the Weekend Loot celebration.
- Load Screen Takeover- Throughout the month, loading screens will feature Wonder Woman movie characters.
It's certainly something to get excited over if you're a fan of the game – and, hey, now you have something to play while you're waiting in line for the movie when it opens tonight, right?
DC Legends is now available for mobile devices.