A Star Wars fan claims to have seen the trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story and shared the details online.
Reddit user Risssk (an account only one month old) shared the details in a thread titled, "Deets on Solo teaser." The description is prefaced as being "a rundown of what l caught a glimpse of," by the user. "There’s more obviously but this was the big stuff."
Here's what Rissssk had to say:
- Han walking, angle only shows his holstered blaster
- Wookiees getting transferred somewhere. Planet looked new, never seen it before
- Shot from behind of Han approaching a large crowd surrounding a table or something
- Close up of Han’s dice
- There’s like one shot of Woody’s character, but it was in a dark alley area and he looked paranoid
- Han doing his “Yehoo!” yell and the Falcon going through light speed
- Chewbacca roaring and running next to Han
- Somebody says “it’s not worth the risk”, pretty sure Lando says it
- There is a cut-to-black and somebody says “l’ll make him pay” and there’s a huge long rifle on a table with some armor piece next to it
Of the 59 comments, many assume the description must be fake. A Star Wars subreddit moderator chimed in for the top voted comment, saying, "This almost certainly sounds fake, but hopefully we will know for sure soon." Darthjord28 responded with a tweet from Cinelinx Editor-in-Chief Jordan Maison, claiming the trailer for Solo will be arriving very soon.
With no major film releases on the immediate horizon, it's tough to predict when exactly the first Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer will be released. With several programs slated for New Year's Eve and the College Football National Championship on the horizon, the release may be tied to one of those two events.
For now, Star Wars: The Last Jedi is playing in theaters.