You've seen Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and you've finished the first season of The Mandalorian series on Disney+. Now what? LEGO - that's what.
Amazon is currently running a sale that discounts a dozen Star Wars LEGO sets by 20% - including some new releases for The Rise of Skywalker and The Mandalorian. You can shop them all right here, though many of the titles are currently in backorder. However, most of these sets (and more) are in stock at Walmart with the same discounts and free fast shipping on orders over $35. We've picked out a few of our favorite Star Wars LEGO sets from the sale below.
- LEGO Star Wars AT-ST Raider 75254 The Mandalorian ($40) - Amazon / Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Resistance Y-Wing Starfighter 75249 ($55.99) - Amazon / Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Pasaana Speeder Chase 75250 ($31.99) - Amazon / Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Anakin’s Podracer – 20th Anniversary Edition 75258 ($24) - Amazon / Walmart
- LEGO Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Action Battle Echo Base Defense 75241 Building Kit ($47.99) - Amazon / Walmart
On a related note, pre-orders for a massive Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray box set recently went live as a Best Buy exclusive in the U.S. for $249.99. The set includes all 9 films in the saga in 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and Digital plus a kitchen sink of special features on 27-discs with special packaging that appears to be adorned with Ralph McQuarrie concept art. The set is a limited edition, so grab one while you can.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
ComicBook Nation Podcast In this latest episode we breakdown the controversy surrounding the PS5, talk about some big movie and gaming release date changes, and preview how Wrestlemania 36 is continuing despite the Coronavirus Pandemic! Listen & Subscribe!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.