With Tuesday night's Season 4 finale, Barry Allen and his friends on The Flash got back up to speed and delivered the highest ratings The CW series has seen in the last three months.
The season finale, titled "We Are the Flash," had 2.12 million viewers tune in live, earning a 0.8 rating in the coveted 18-49 demographic. These are the best numbers the show has seen since February 27. During that episode, Flash scored 2.120 million viewers, though it only received a .74 demo rating.
Not only are these numbers a three month high for The Flash, but they also mark the culmination of a continuous, four week climb. Ever since the episode on April 24, Flash has risen in the ratings each and every week.
Here's how the ratings for The Flash have panned out since the series returned from its winter break on January 16.
- January 16 - 4x10: 2.509 million viewers, 0.84 rating
- January 23 - 4x11: 2.119 million viewers, 0.74 rating
- January 30 - 4x12: 2.596 million viewers, 0.88 rating
- February 6 - 4x13: 2.282 million viewers, 0.80 rating
- February 27 - 4x14: 2.120 million viewers, 0.74 rating
- March 6 - 4x15: 2.037 million viewers, 0.73 rating
- March 13 - 4x16: 2.082 million viewers, 0.72 rating
- April 10 - 4x17: 1.822 million viewers, 0.64 rating
- April 17 - 4x18: 1.881 million viewers, 0.70 rating
- April 24 - 4x19: 1.899 million viewers, 0.60 rating
- May 1 - 4x20: 1.697 million viewers, 0.62 rating
- May 8 - 4x21: 1.740 million viewers, 0.70 rating
- May 15 - 4x22: 1.934 million viewers, 0.70 rating
- May 22 - 4x23: 2.118 million viewers, 0.80 rating
Following The Flash's finale, the newest episode of The 100 was steady, with 960,000 total viewers and a 0.3 rating in the demographic.
How did you feel about The Flash's Season 4 finale? Will the ratings continue to rise in Season 4? Drop a line in the comments section below to let us know what you think!