One of the biggest Funko Pop sales of the year is on! Entertainment Earth has launched their annual buy one, get one 50% off sale and over 4000 figures are up for grabs. This includes popular pre-orders and exclusives. You can shop the entire sale right here sorted by bestsellers, but we've picked out some gems to get you started:
- Marvel, Harry Potter, and Fortnite Funko Advent Calendars
- Batman 19-Inch Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Avengers: Endgame Captain America with Broken Shield Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Pokemon Pikachu Waving Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Cheetos Chester Cheetah Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Creepshow The Creep Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Guardians of the Galaxy Thanos GITD 6-Inch Pop! (Exclusive)
- Coca-Cola Polar Bear Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Avengers: Endgame Thor with Pizza Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington and House Pop! Town
- My Hero Academia Kirishima Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Dragon Ball Z Training Vegeta Pop! Vinyl Figure
The list above is only a fraction of what's available, so head on over to Entertainment Earth to shop the entire sale while it lasts (shipping is free on in-stock orders of $79 or more). The checkboxes on the left will help you manage the sale and drill down to find the Funko Pops you're looking for.
In other Funko news, the Darth Vader Pop figure they announced earlier this week features lights and a sound chip. Funko has been dabbling with lights in a handful of previous Pop releases, but the addition of sound effects is a first for them. Pre-orders for the Darth Vader figure are live right here with shipping slated for December. Unfortunately, it isn't part of the BOGO sale, but reserve one while you can because it's one of the hottest Pop figures on the planet right now.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Did you know ComicBook.com has a podcast? That's right folks, ComicBook Nation is available every Wednesday and Friday bringing you the best breakdowns of the week's biggest news from Kofi Outlaw, Matt Aguilar, Janell Wheeler & the rest of the staff at the site. Catch the newest episode right here or subscribe on iTunes today!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.