2. Marvel Superhero Popsicles – Your favorite Marvel Superheroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America as popsicles. 3. Batman Cereal – Sure, there have been plenty of superheroes to get their own cereal, but if you could only pick one wouldn’t it be the Batman. Batman Cereal offered up a “smashing taste” and even got its own commercial.
4. Captain America Donuts – It’s time to make the donuts. To coincide with the Captain America: First Avenger movie, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins offered up some patriotic donuts and frozen treats.
5. Marvel Comics Williams-Sonoma Cookies & Cupcakes – Buy the supplies from Williams-Sonoma and bake your own cookies and cupcakes featuring Marvel Comics superheroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, and Wolverine.
6. Superman Peanut Butter – Who can forget Superman Peanut Butter? Remember, its strength is its great taste.
7. Hulk’s Hershey Syrup – You really can’t beat the tagline, “New Green Color, Same Chocolate Flavor!”
8. Superhero Pez – The cool thing about Pez, other than it being a great tasting candy, are the colorful dispensers.
9. R. Crumb’s Devil Girl Choco Bars – Possible the most unusual comic book related food item ever produced. In the nineties, Kitchen Sink gave us this and other such classics as Cadillac & Dinosaurs Bars and Devil Girl Hot Kises.
10. Hulk’s Giant Green Gumballs – There is a ton of Hulk candy at IncredibleHulkOnline.com, but none better than Hulk’s Giant Green Gumballs. You wouldn’t expect Hulk to have little green gumballs, now would you?