Earlier today, we discussed YouTube having extravagant plans for E3, including broadcasting press conferences as they happen, along with talking with YouTube superstars before the event begins. However, Twitch has its own plans for the show – and, unlike YouTube, they’re taking place during the actual show.
The company has noted that its coverage will begin on June 10th with the broadcast of the EA Play press conference, followed by the Xbox and Bethesda press conferences on Sunday. But that’s not all, as exclusive reveals with Deep Silver, Electronic Arts, 505 Games, Nicalis and more will be planned throughout the day.
Monday will bring even more press conferences, as well as a “pre-pre show” that discusses what big games will be presented. From there, the coverage will kick in once the show begins, with companies like Bandai Namco, Square Enix and Ubisoft taking part, and some exclusive reveals that you might have missed.
The full schedule is as follows:
June 10th, 2017
- EA Play – 12:00 p.m. PDT (3:00 p.m. EDT)
June 11th, 2017
- Show Live Xbox Preview – 1:00 p.m. PDT (4:00 p.m. EDT)
- Xbox E3 Press Conference – 2:00 p.m. PDT (5:00 p.m. EDT)
- Xbox Press Conference Reactions – 3:30 p.m. PDT (6:30 p.m. EDT)
- Exclusive reveals from Deep Silver, EA, 505 Games, Nicalis, and more
- Bethesda E3 Press Conference – 9:00 p.m. PDT (12:00 a.m. EDT)
- Pre Pre Show – 10:00 p.m. PDT – 9:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 a.m. EDT – 12:00 p.m. EDT)
June 12th, 2017
- Intel Press Conference – 9:00 a.m. PDT (12:00 p.m. EDT)
- PC Gaming Show – 10 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT)
- PC Gaming Show Reactions – 11:30 a.m. PDT (2:30 p.m. EDT)
- Ubisoft E3 Press Conference – 1:00 p.m. PDT (4:00 p.m. EDT)
- Ubisoft Press Conference Reactions – 2:30 p.m. PDT (5:30 p.m. EDT)
- PlayStation E3 Press Conference – 6:00 p.m. PDT (9:00 p.m. EDT)
- PlayStation Press Conference Reactions – 7:30 p.m. PDT (10:30 p.m. EDT)
June 13th, 2017
- Nintendo Spotlight: E3 2017 Video Presentation – 9:00 a.m. PDT (12:00 p.m. EDT)
- Show Intro with Aaron Greenberg – 10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT)
- Stage show feat. EA, Nintendo, BANDAI NAMCO, Square Enix, Ubisoft, and more – 10:30 a.m. PDT – 6:00 p.m. PDT (1:30 p.m. EDT – 9:00 p.m. EDT)
June 14th, 2017
- Stage show feat. Doublefine, Bethesda, Sony, Aspyr Media, and more – 10:00 a.m. PDT – 6:00 p.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT – 9:00 p.m. EDT)
June 15th, 2017
- Stage show feat. Deep Silver, Nintendo, Xbox, Annapurna, Amazon Games, and more
Twitch also noted that each press conference will be presented in HD and will include closed captioning, for those who need it.
On top of that, those that own The Elder Scrolls Online will want to link their Bethesda account to their Twitch. By doing so, they can earn exclusive items for use in the game, with each day that the broadcast takes place. Stack up on those goodies!
We’ll bring you full coverage from the event, so be sure to check back!