The Nintendo Direct is currently going on and we're getting excited about what's next for the hybrid console from the Big N. One of the titles that is sure to excite many (me, I'm excited) is the news that indie darling Undertale is making its way to the platform!
The story-rich platformer has been hailed for its phenomenal soundtrack and unique character. If you're looking for an interesting game experience, I can't recommend Undertale enough!
PlayStation 4, Vita, and PC players have all gotten a chance to jump in on this magical journey, and now Nintendo Switch owners will as well. We don't have a release date as of yet, it's still set at a tentative "eventually" status, but this is a fantastic title to be ported over! A very easy playstyle, though challenging in its actual progression. The perfect experience to take on the go, or to play at home. I can't wait to get my hands on this when it comes out ... just waiting on that official launch window.0comments
For more about the game itself:
Welcome to Undertale. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out... or stay trapped forever.
- Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
- Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
- Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
- Created mostly by one person.
- Become friends with all of the bosses!
- At least 5 dogs.
- You can date a skeleton.
- Hmmm... now there are 6 dogs...?
- Maybe you won't want to date the skeleton.
- I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
- If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me...? I'm not good at it.