Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has officially announced the release dates for Wonder Woman's digital, Blu-ray, and DVD home releases.
The film will come to digital streaming services like iTunes, Vudu, and Amazon on August 29. Three weeks later, Wonder Woman will come to physical media on September 19 with a release that includes DVD, Blu-ray, and a 4K UHD Blu-ray.
The disc comes with a variety of special features, most of which center on director Patty Jenkins's road to making a blockbuster hit out of a comics property that many had tried and failed to adapt in the past.
Jenkins does not get a commentary track -- something Zack Snyder had in Man of Steel -- but there are several special features specific to her vision for the film.
As Jenkins previously promised, the movie does not include an "Ultimate Cut" that expands significantly on the theatrical version, as both Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad did. The only "different" version of the film available is a previously-announced collector's edition steelbook.
Fans can pre-order a physical copy of the movie on Amazon. It's available for 31% off at the moment, so you might want to lock that in with Amazon's pre-order price guarantee while you can.
The Wonder Woman Ultra HD Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray and Blu-ray Combo Pack contain the following special features:
- Epilogue: Etta’s Mission - Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.
- Crafting the Wonder - Wonder Woman finally comes to life in her first, breathtaking solo film. Explore the journey to create an adventure worthy of DC’s greatest warrior.
- A Director’s Vision: Themyscira: The Hidden Island
- A Director’s Vision: Beach Battle
- A Director’s Vision: A Photograph Through Time
- A Director’s Vision: Diana in the Modern World
- A Director’s Vision: Wonder Woman at War - Join director Patty Jenkins as she takes you on an exclusive journey through “Wonder Woman’s” most pivotal and exciting moments
- Warriors of Wonder Woman - Witness the creation of the Amazon army as the women of “Wonder Woman” transform emotionally and physically into the world’s most powerful and heroic warriors.
- The Trinity - Filmmakers and comic book creators explore the legend of Wonder Woman and how she stands shoulder to shoulder with Superman and Batman to create the pillars of the DC Universe.
- The Wonder Behind the Camera - Meet the women behind the wonder as they welcome a group of aspiring filmmakers on set for an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Finding the Wonder Woman Within - Feel the power of Wonder Woman as award-winning poets and inspiring public figures reveal the impact and importance of DC’s greatest heroine.
- Extended Scenes
- Blooper Reel
Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.