Recently, Ubisoft finally vowed to do something about For Honor rage quitters. For Honor players have been complaining about rage quitting right from the beginning, but Ubisoft couldn't do much about it. The game's network instability meant honest players also dropped out of games frequently, through no fault of their own. Now that random disconnections are less frequent, it's time to drop the hammer.
Developer comments: We are now able to activate the Quit Penalty feature during matches. When activated, players leaving the session will receive a penalty. This will reduce the amount of Rage Quitting during matches and improve the overall quality of match experience. The feature is included in this TU but will only be activated at a later date.
- The player will receive a warning message about the penalty before quitting the match
- If the player proceeds to Quit (via the in game menu or Alt+F4) they will receive a 10 minute matchmaking penalty
- This penalty is also applicable to all group members if their leader leaves
- There is a 30 second grace window (duration is adjustable) at match start to account for incomplete groups/matchmaking issues
- The quit penalty only applies to games played through matchmaking
- Eagle Talon hit recovery can be cancelled into Revenge after 1100ms.
- Jab hit reaction Stagger window increased to 0-800ms (from 200-800ms).
- Centurion is now immune to Guard Break while rolling.
- Added Legion Kick combo.
- Added Uninterruptible Stance icon on Eagle's Fury and Eagle's Fury Alternate.
- Added information about Heavy Attack cancel into Guard Break.
- Shinobi is now immune to Guard Break while rolling.
- Fixed a bug causing the Shinobi to get stuck in objects after performing a Deflect.
- Removed the Unblockable icon from the chains "Spirit of Inevitability", "Form of the Dragon", "Doom of the Kensei".
- Added the Unblockable icon to the Top Heavy Finisher Unblockable on the left side panel.
- Added entry for Superior Block on Dodge.
- Fixed the bug where the player would enter ladder climb animations without reaching the ladder.
- General visual bug fixes in DLC maps.
- Fixed a bug where minor drops would cause the hero to fall over.
- Fixed the Volkoff Blade and Glymiron Hilt that were inverted for the Warlord.
- Fixed the dagger blade and weapon hilts that were inverted for the Peacekeeper.
- Winged 1 ornament name changed to to Daubeny's Shame
- 10-armed Monk ornament name changed to 12-armed Monk
- Players will now be rewarded for completing Player vs AI matches.
- The Centurion "Centaur" ornament has been gifted to all players due to a bug in the unlock condition.
- The Shinobi "Pious" ornament has been gifted to all players due to a bug in the unlock condition.
- The "A Reservist" trophy will be awarded the next time you deploy war assets if you had previously reach the requirement but had not received the reward.
- The Shinobi character now treated as an Assassin Class.
- The Centurion character now treated as a Hybrid Class.0comments
- These changes allow the heroes to complete the appropriate orders for their hero Class.
For Honor update 1.08 is currently available for PC. Xbox One and PS4 versions should arrive next week. You can check out all WWG's latest coverage of the game here, and our back catalog of stories, right here.