Marvel Super Hero Squad Online Celebrates Recharged Release
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is celebrating its "Recharged Release" today. The game is a free-to-play, family friendly, massively multiplayer online game based on Hasbro's line of super-deformed style toys featuring Marvel Comics characters.
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online will celebrate the "Recharged Release" with a series of in-game events, additions, and sales:
- New Starter Heroes featuring Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, and Black Widow
- 5 New Starter Training Missions including Un-Secret Invasion!, Bombs Away!, Repellent Bugs, Super Sized and Magnetized, and Whack-A-Mole Man give players a new and easy way to begin engaging with all of the great in game missions.
- New Activities that let players have even more fun in four unique zones finding Impossible Man, locating the Golden Fractal, fighting new Villains, and more
- Over 5000 new Achievements such as Foe-Buster, Fractal Seeker and, Crafting Master all earned by completing different in game activities
- Lower in-game pricing for everything, including: Heroes, Missions, Badges, Titles and Potions
- New Gold purchase incentives increase rewards with every dollar spent
- Great sales running through June 30, 2014:
- New or renewing Subscribers will receive 20% off 1 month, 6 month, or 12 month subscriptions
- Gold purchasers will receive 10% bonus gold on all gold purchased
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is developed by Gazillion Entertainment. Gazillion recently celebrated a milestone for their other Marvel MMO, Marvel Super Heroes, as well by relaunching that game Marvel Super Heroes 2015.
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online can be found at www.heroup.com.