Many fans are getting more and more excited about the upcoming sequel to 2015's Dying Light. The inbound title is promising to be quite the adventure, and with improvements made all around, it is seemingly sure to deliver an experience worthy of its predecessor. Plus, one of the devs has said it will take multiple playthroughs to unlock everything Dying Light 2 has to offer, which just means there will be plenty of parkour and zombie-slaying action to go around. That said, with the next generation of hardware on the horizon, the team at Techland have confirmed that they are committed to supporting the title for years to come.
Speaking with DualShockers, Techland producer Kornel Jaskula stated that they "are going to support it for years." Of course, this was brought up when asked if the devs have any plans for post-launch DLC, in addition to the next generation of consoles officially kicking off late next year. Jaskula touched on this, essentially saying that plenty of people will still be hanging around the current generation of hardware.
"There are many consoles out there with the current generation so we believe that they are not going to be scraped just after the release of the new generation of consoles," he said. "There’s going to be many console out there that will still need support. Players will still use the current generation consoles so the market is going to be as big as it is right now. There’s not going to be fewer players."
- YOUR CHOICES, YOUR WORLD - You must make tough decisions and hard sacrifices as you decide the fate of a society on the brink of collapse. The effect of the choices you make will have a huge impact on entire regions of the city, uncovering new land masses and areas to explore.
- EXCEPTIONAL AGILITY AND BRUTAL COMBAT - On your journey from humble beginnings to a person of great power, you have unprecedented freedom of movement across the city, seamlessly integrated with brutal first person combat.
- A MODERN DARK AGE - In a desperate city, where resources and power are scarce, unstable, and trust in ruling bodies is all but eroded; humankind has reverted to a dark age. Civilization is gone but the relics are still there. This is a violent, primal & unforgiving world - and so are its inhabitants.
- THE INFECTION HAS EVOLVED - The infection has evolved and become more sensitive to UV light. Society exists in the relative safety of sunlight, while the infected hide in the shadows of buildings. At night the infected roam the streets freely searching for prey, presenting opportunities for you to explore areas of the city inaccessible by day.
- 2-4 PLAYER CO-OP GAMEPLAY - Play the entire campaign in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join other players’ and see how their choices have played out differently to your own and how they have shaped their world differently to yours.
Exciting news, Pokemon fans -- A Wild Podcast Has Appeared, the official Pokemon podcast of ComicBook.com, is here! Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
On today's episode, we talk about the new Pokemon added to Sword & Shield, why some of them are creepy, and why some of them are awesome. We also cover a $60K Pokemon card that got lost in the mail and MAJOR changes coming to Pokemon GO! Make sure to subscribe now to never miss an episode!