This weekend's Call of Duty: WWII beta for PlayStation 4 has come to a close, and it was a huge success for Sledgehammer Games, with a whole lot of World War II action going on. And that fun will continue this forthcoming weekend, as the second beta is set to drop on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in just a matter of days.
That said, the company has addressed certain changes that it will be making to multiplayer in a new blog post, highlighting what things will be modified going into the second beta and, eventually, the final game.
"The first weekend of the WWII Private Multiplayer Beta on PS4 has come to an end. Your support these last few days has been been incredible and extremely helpful; we really cannot stress this enough. Thank you to everyone. We have a healthy dialogue going with the community, and we want to keep it that way," the team noted.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the changes they noted:
- It has come to our attention that some users are seeing an incorrect error message saying servers are down when they are not.
- We have identified a rare bug where users are seeing a false message about players being kicked from their parties. We have identified and fixed the issue.
- We are aware of a bug that prompts you to "Unlock and Equip" an item, but it only unlocks the item and does not equip. We are working on fixing this. (It's annoying to us too.)
- Some of the battle chatter and hit marker audio still requires some fine tuning. Specifically, the NPC call outs of enemy positions need some addressing.
- There is a bug that is causing some party members to lose connection with the lobby host.
In addition, these changes will also be made. They're a bit on the technical side, but still…
- Adjusting Dom kills to 100pts, from 50.
- Increasing TDM end match score to 100.
- Hit feedback improvements, including better audio and more obvious headshot indicator
- Reducing Molotov to x1 per Scorestreak.
- Sprint out to ADS time refinement.
- Incendiary Shells as default off, and perhaps need to be nerfed.
- Paratrooper strength / cost balancing.
- Recon Aircraft too vulnerable to rifle damage.
- Color Blind support option.
- Bumper Jumper and other key controller configs.
Call of Duty: WWII's beta starts this Friday. Join in the fun!
Call of Duty: WWII releases on November 3rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.0comments