WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences has announced that the largest collection of Batman film products in more than a decade will debut ahead of the upcoming The Batman film starring Robert Pattinson. The vast collection will cover fashion, accessories, beauty products, toys and collectibles, food products and more.
It's all a bit overwhelming, but the good news is that we've broken down some of the best The Batman products that will be available right here. Note that some of the merch was announced previously, and others have not been fully revealed. However, we will be sure to keep you informed about these releases as additional info becomes available.
The Batman Toys and Collectibles:
- McFarlane Toys The Batman Figures
- The Batman Funko Pops
- The Batman Hot Wheels 1:10 Scale R/C Batmobile
- The Batman LEGO Sets
- Spin Master The Batman Collection: The collection features 4-inch and 12-inch figures of Batman, Selena Kyle, and Penguin. It also includes two different Batmobiles, one that comes with a 4-inch figure or the Turbo Boost Batmobile RC. Arrives in Spring 2022.
The Batman Apparel:
- The Batman Hoodie, Jacket and More
- The Batman Loot Crate DX
- The Batman Rubies Costumes: Batman and Selina Kyle Catwoman costumes for kids and adults will be available to pre-order soon.
- Puma x Batman Collection: "Run Gotham City in the new PUMA x BATMAN collection. Created in honor of the release of the new film "The Batman," this training collection makes a statement with moody colors and graphics inspired by the Caped Crusader. With the help of dryCELL technology to wick moisture and ergonomic cutlines for ease of movement, these training pieces will take you through the streets of Gotham City – and beyond." Coming soon
Carhartt x Batman: partnership with coats, t-shirts, hoodies and pants coming soon
- DC Shop The Batman Collection: "DC Shop will light up the Bat-Signal with exclusive new merchandise from "The Batman." The new collection, featuring apparel, sporting goods, and more, will be available to order beginning February 1. National retailers and specialty stores including Target, Walmart, and others will also offer additional fashion and footwear styles for adults, juniors and kids. International fashion partners include Zara, Carrefour, and Tealer to name a few."
- Lanvin:" In collaboration with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC, Lanvin will bring classic character-inspired visuals to the luxury and sophisticated fashions, infinitely reinvented in the spirit of Jeanne Lanvin's designs. Featuring shades of deep, brilliant blues and purples, Batman and Catwoman's iconic faces, inspired by the timeless images from the comics, appear on the label's signature asymmetric shirt, the metal mesh dresses, and the reversible teddy jacket. Accessories also take on saturated colors and Art Deco lines in a Gotham City style, and the Curbs sneakers are stylish like the Batmobile, which also lends its sleek lines to a minaudiere clutch. The characters also appear on new bags, jazzing up the graceful lines of the label's leather goods."
EleVen by Venus Williams: "Venus Williams' lifestyle and fashion-forward activewear brand, EleVen by Venus Williams, will debut an all-new collection inspired by "The Batman." Designed to evoke the dark streets of Gotham City, EleVen took inspiration from the neon lights, rain-slicked sidewalks, and midnight moonlight. Authentically Batman, the foundation of the collection is monochrome with a touch of red and "handmade" touches like exposed zipper detailing and lace-up eyelets borrowed from the legend himself, who fashioned his own Batsuit. With a nod to Selina Kyle (Catwoman), sexy, rebellious undertones can be seen in studded styles, mesh shirring, and classic wet-look prints in black and white. The collection will be available on EleVenbyVenusWilliams.com, at Saks Fifth Avenue and Tennis Warehouse, and Internationally at Zalando.com."
The Batman Accessories:
"It is only right for the World's Greatest Detective to inspire chic and cool accessories from brands like Boxlunch, Fast Track, Accessory Innovation, Funko, Manly Bands, Pull & Bear, Global Junk Brands, Mobyfox and Zara. Fossil will drop The Batman x Fossil capsule collection, including collectible watches, jewelry and leather goods. Launching on February 28, the collection features limited-edition designs inspired by the enigmatic Super-Villain The Riddler and Batman's signature Batsuit in the new film. Saks will offer accessories from luxury brands like Kross Studio, with high-end timepieces coined "The Batman" Tourbillon, a genuine leather watch case and Bat Signal watch winder. In Brazil, accessories from Maxlog will offer backpacks, pencil cases and lunch boxes. In the Asia Pacific region, Uncle Jacks Watches and Tendence Japan will release "The Batman"-inspired wristwatches."
The Batman Beauty Products:
"Renowned leader in luxury haute parfumerie, House of Sillage, has announced a new limited-edition collection in celebration of "The Batman." Featuring a fragrance, lipstick, and candle, The Batman x House of Sillage Collection will be available at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.houseofsillage.com. Emilie Heathe x The Batman is a limited-edition collection that introduces three unique nail polish shades in which "The Batman" characters are reimagined, appropriately named "The Dark Night," "Vengeance," and "Madness." The nourishing formula packs a high concentration of color and shine designed to go on smooth and stay on all day. The collection will launch alongside a "Knight Out" nail accessory set, including a nail decal set, Batman-embellished crystal nail file and beauty clips. The collection will be available for purchase on February 15 through emilieheathe.com. Open Dr. Squatch's limited-edition Soap Bar Bundle and choose your side Batman or Super-Villain. The limited-edition collection features two bar soaps inspired by "The Batman": "The Batman Bricc™" with a leathery, musky scent, and "The Riddler Enigma™" with aromas that are mysterious yet intriguing.The two-bar bundle will be available on March 4 for $20 on Dr. Squatch's website."
The Batman Food Partnerships:
"In select markets around the world (excluding the U.S.), Oreo will replace the classic Oreo cookie embossment with a "The Batman" emblem. These limited-edition Oreos will have custom "The Batman" designed packaging. Fans can also enter a "The Batman" themed sweepstakes in select regions and engage in fun social media campaigns and activities provided by Oreo."
A synopsis for The Batman reads: "From Warner Bros. Pictures comes Matt Reeves' The Batman, starring Robert Pattinson in the dual role of Gotham City's vigilante detective and his alter ego, reclusive billionaire Bruce Wayne.
"Two years of stalking the streets as the Batman (Robert Pattinson), striking fear into the hearts of criminals, has led Bruce Wayne deep into the shadows of Gotham City. With only a few trusted allies -- Alfred Pennyworth (Andy Serkis), Lt. James Gordon (Jeffrey Wright) -- amongst the city's corrupt network of officials and high-profile figures, the lone vigilante has established himself as the sole embodiment of vengeance amongst his fellow citizens."
"When a killer targets Gotham's elite with a series of sadistic machinations, a trail of cryptic clues sends the World's Greatest Detective on an investigation into the underworld, where he encounters such characters as Selina Kyle/aka Catwoman (Zoë Kravitz), Oswald Cobblepot/aka the Penguin (Colin Farrell), Carmine Falcone (John Turturro), and Edward Nashton/aka the Riddler (Paul Dano). As the evidence begins to lead closer to home and the scale of the perpetrator's plans becomes clear, Batman must forge new relationships, unmask the culprit, and bring justice to the abuse of power and corruption that has long plagued Gotham City."
The Batman arrives in theaters on March 4th, 2022.The Batman arrives in theaters on March 4th, 2022.