Amazon is currently in the midst of another massive buy 2, get 1 free sale that includes thousands of items from a wide range of categories. These categories include books, Blu-rays, and board games - all of which have plenty of options for Harry Potter fans. For example, all four of the existing Harry Potter Illustrated Edition titles - The Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire - are eligible for the deal. Hogwarts Battle and Funkoverse card / board games, the Harry Potter 8-film 4K Blu-ray collection, and more are also up for grabs.
You can shop the entire Amazon B2G1 free sale right here while it lasts. Search for "Harry Potter" in the sale search bar to highlight the available options, which could change at any time. We've also picked out a handful of the standouts and compiled them in the list below.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter Books 1-7 Paperback Boxed Set
- Harry Potter 8-Film Collection 4K Blu-ray
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle Cooperative Deck Building Card Game
- Funkoverse: Harry Potter 102 4-Pack Board Game
- Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
- Harry Potter Coloring Book
- Hogwarts Library
Again, the Amazon buy 2, get one free book sale includes a lot more than just Harry Potter, so head on over to the main sale page to shop them all. You can mix and match any of the items in the sale to earn your freebie.
In other Harry Potter news, LEGO recently launched a huge wave of 2021 sets - including several exciting items in the Harry Potter line. LEGO paired the new releases with a promotion that offers a free, exclusive Monsters Book of Monsters set with a Draco Malfoy minifigure with any Harry Potter LEGO purchase over $75. The book even features pull-back action that activates a scurrying and mouth-snapping function.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.