Last night Disney and Lucasfilm dropped a huge wave of new merch in support of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (December 20th), The Mandalorian Disney+ series (November 12th), and the PS4 / XBO / PC game Jedi: Fallen Order (November 15th). The Black Series and Vintage Collection releases were the stars of the show, and many of the standard items in the wave can be ordered right here. However, if it's exclusives your after, here's what you need to know...
Below you'll find a breakdown of the retailer exclusives for The Black Series, The Vintage Collection, Funko, and more that launched as part of the Star Wars Triple Force Friday event - including their stock status at the time of writing. Grab them while you can because there's no telling how much longer they have left.
- The Black Series Carbonized Collection: Characters in this collection include The Mandalorian (Available at Target), Second Sister Inquisitor (Available at GameStop), Sith Trooper (Available at Amazon), and First Order Jet Trooper (Available at Walmart)
- The Black Series Purge Stormtrooper: Coming to GameStop
- The Black Series First Order Elite Stormtrooper: Coming to Target
- Star Wars Skywalker Saga 3.75-inch Gold 2-Packs: Available at Walmart
- The Vintage Collection The Mandalorian AT-ST Raider Vehicle: Sold out at Best Buy
- The Vintage Collection Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter Vehicle: Available at Entertainment Earth
- Star Wars Lightsaber Academy Interactive Battle Lightsaber: Available at Best Buy
- Star Wars Hero Series Throne Room Duel 4-Pack: Coming to Kohls
- Star Wars Micro Force Advent Calendar (2019): Coming to Amazon
- Star Wars Micro Force Wow! 4-Pack: Available on Amazon
- Star Wars Ultimate D-O Interactive Droid: Available at Target
- Star Wars Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and Darth Vader Gold Funko Pops: Available at Walmart
Head on over to our Triple Force Friday master list for details on all of the new Star Wars releases.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.