You can feel like Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian by destroying The Death Star ... with your mouth!
The folks at Think Geek have a deliciously-new and officially-licensed product every Star Wars fan will want to own. It's a Death Star Waffle Maker! That's right, you can consume waffles in the shape of the Empire's ultimate weapon.
- Produces a 7" diameter round waffle with two sections
- Non-stick cooking plates duplicate the design on both sides
- Indicators light up when iron is on and when it is at correct temperature
- Non-skid rubber feet keep waffle iron in place
- Materials: Cast aluminum cooking plates
- Dimensions: 8" deep x 10" wide x 4" tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Death Star Waffle Maker goes for $29.99 and can be ordered by clicking here.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in U.S. theaters on December 18.