Mark Ruffalo has expressed an interest in making an appearance in the next Iron Man movie with Robert Downey Jr. Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans have said that they would like to cameo in each other’s Marvel Studios movies. All this talk of cameos gave us an idea related to one of our favorite old Marvel comic book series. What about a Marvel Studios film based on Marvel Team-Up? Here are five Marvel Team-Up movies that we would like to see.
5. Ant-Man and The Wasp – We would really like to see Ant-Man and The Wasp in the next Avengers, but it’s unlikely that they would both get movies before an Avengers sequel. Why not introduce one of Marvel’s best known couples in the same movie?
4. Spider-Man and Wolverine – We know that Marvel Studios doesn’t own the film rights currently to either of these characters, so it would be logistically impossible, but we can still dream. The thought of Hugh Jackman and Andrew Garfield together in one movie, just seems like they would be able to create something awesome.
3. The Thing and The Hulk – Again, a logistical impossibility right now, but the Fantastic Four franchise probably has a greater likelihood of returning to Marvel than the Spider-Man or X-Men franchises. We would love to see The Thing and The Hulk slugging it out on the big screen. It’s a fanboy’s dream movie.
2. Power Man and Iron Fist – We’re so tired of waiting for a Luke Cage solo outing, so maybe a Marvel Team-Up movie would get the ball rolling. Power Man and Iron Fist are perhaps the greatest superhero duo in Marvel Comics history.
1. Iron Man and The Hulk – Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo seem to have the onscreen chemistry that would make for a great Marvel Team-Up. Plus, we’re dying to see Hulkbuster armor. Of all the team-ups, we see this one having the greatest probability of happening. Since Marvel Studios is leery of doing another Hulk solo movie, why not have Iron Man IV be an Iron Man and Hulk team-up movie?